Sonntag, Mai 21

CHRISTE

Tonight I went to ABC studios on West 66th Street. I went there to have my first meeting with Chris Kachulis. Chris has worked at ABC for 46 years. 1 year after beginning his job at ABC he became friends with Bruce Haack. Chris and Bruce remained friends and collaborated up until Bruce’s death in 1988. In my opinion their most significant collaboration is the masterpiece album Electric Lucifer. Chris helped pen much of the lyrics and also sings on most of the songs.
Chris is an exciting, hospitable, generous and joyful human being. He is an immediate encyclopedia of old music, old films, the Christian bible and musicals.
I’m incredibly honored to be working with Chris this summer. Such collaborations will be unveiled at the beginning of the sun making it’s way into Cancer.
OLDER POSTS NEWER POSTS