Donnerstag, September 28

DEAR CENTER FOR TACTICAL MAGIC,


While I'm not interested in using this forum to give expression to dismissals or negativity, I take issue with the irresponsibility of CTM's work of late.
While their aims seem ultimately positive, I feel like some of what CTM does is misguided and potentially harmful.
For the Strange Powers show, at Creative Time, CTM gave out envelopes with stickers and instructions on placing curses on businesses one disagrees with.
While I understand that the idea is to use antiquated means to protest bad business,I believe that such an activity can be harmful to the practicioner.
Because, to start with the Wiccan Rede, the guidelines governing Wiccan behavior :
All good that a person does to another returns three fold in this life; harm is also returned three fold.
All things are interconnected.
The laws of Karma hold just as much weight as the laws of gravity.
To consider beyond Wiccan traditions (which I feel states it best)
consider ideas of reciprocity found in belief the world over.
HERE is a link an article on Ethics of Reciprocity as found in 21 of the world's religions.
An it harm none, do what ye will.
OLDER POSTS NEWER POSTS