Samstag, Februar 25

MAKING A POINT AS IF JUST WOKEN UP


jakes,-td--ap
Originally uploaded by hygienehost.
I did a search for sermons the other night and ended up downloading a sermon by Bishop TD Jakes. As an experiment, I decided to listen to it as I went to sleep. It wasn’t the best idea as I wasn’t able to sleep, but ended up absorbing some dramatic gems about missing a harvest. You missed the harvest, you’re still not saved, you are embarrassing God, the snow keeps falling, I’m in Norway and why am I listening to this.
Then I learned TD Jakes is a major contemporary Dallas evangelist who is descended from the Igbo people of what is now Nigeria, is a proponent of Oneness Pentecostal views (which monotheistically deny the existence of a trinity) and a few other things which are so bring me to wasted tears boring compared to the amazing ness that is YVES KLEIN and his workings with Rosicrucian philosophy!
OLDER POSTS NEWER POSTS